Sunday, September 25, 2022

Mindset Works - Growth Mindset Resources

Since being in this program, even for this short amount of time, the one thing that I've noticed that spans across all classes and subjects is the topic of a growth mindset. Our professors constantly teach us about keeping a growth mindset and how we can educate and encourage our students to have one as well.

Being someone who can often have a fixed mindset without even realizing it, the lessons that I have learned about keeping a growth mindset have helped me try to apply that to not only my everyday life, but also made me wonder how I can incorporate that into the classroom in a fun and engaging way.

That was until I stumbled upon Mindset Works 



It's a great resource website that helps teachers find lesson plans that they can use for their students, to help teach them about their brains and how to develop and keep a growth mindset. It also has great resources for adults where they do a fun mindset assessment for themselves!



Do yourself a favor and check out this incredible website! >>>>>  MINDSET WORKS

Courtesy of StephanieD@NU

No comments:

Post a Comment