Monday, January 30, 2023

Video Editing with CapCut

The first time that I came across CapCut a few months ago was when I came across my 9 year old daughters who were making these super cute videos of themselves, their siblings and stuffies with some amazing technology, music and filters. I was blown away by how professional and put together it looked and immediately wanted to know more. I mean if 9 years old could do then so could I right?  I downloaded it and got to work "playing". CapCut is a fantastic FREE video editor that can be downloaded for windows computers, apple or Google Play, there is also an app that you can download as well for when you are on the go. Their tips and tutorials are very intuitive, informative and user friendly just like the program itself. Want to make a cooking video? An exercise video? a video for a school project? Need subtitles and catchy music? Capcut can do it all! 

And of course for those who are social media darlings you can use Capcut on your Instagram, YouTube and TikTok videos. 


Have fun with it, you'll be glad you did!

Brought to you by the letters OTECA
StephanieB@NU

No comments:

Post a Comment