Thursday, March 21, 2024

NUO Conference: Encouraging Student Participation

Attending the workshop on "Active Learning for All" was very insightful for me as a Teacher Candidate. I found that active learning can be used to support introverted students. Through engaging activities like sharing ideal classroom scenarios, solving riddles, and participating in a math geometry game, I witnessed the impact of active learning on student engagement. Students who normally would be too shy to participate with their peers are given the opportunities to do so. This workshop highlighted the importance of creating inclusive learning environments where every student feels valued and empowered to participate. Moving forward, I'm committed to integrating active learning strategies into my teaching practice to cultivate curiosity and help every student's voice to be heard. This workshop not only reinforced the significance of student-centered instruction but also motivated me in creating enriching learning experiences for my future students.

Courtesy of EDU491-DanielC@NUO

No comments:

Post a Comment