Thursday, March 21, 2024

NUO Conference 2024

This conference was incredibly valuable in so many ways. 

It was great listening to professionals in the field of education speak about their experiences. Teaching is an inherently human activity and it is critical to place the utmost importance on this fact everyday before we get into the classroom. 

One thing that was extremely reassuring was to hear many of the speakers mention how rewarding being a teacher is. This made me feel excited and inspired for the road ahead. I hope that one day I can say that I too have been in the field for 20+ years and have retired happy with all the work I have done to contribute to the field of education. 

This was such a great way to spend our last few days at NUO. Feels like a full circle moment! 

Thanks so much! 


Karishma@NUO-EDU491

No comments:

Post a Comment